Travel Leaders Group has a culture of giving back. On July 11, 2018, hundreds of employees spent a day volunteering in their community, specifically targeting hunger-related initiatives. CEO Ninan Chacko, CTC observed, “given that hunger is an issue that affects virtually every community, we chose to make it our focus during our annual Day of Giving campaign. I am very proud of what our team members, supplier partners, scores of travel agents affiliated with our organization and their clients achieved during this year’s campaign.”
- Travel Leaders Corporate teams throughout the U.S. collected donations, sorted and packed items and served food at a wide variety of different food banks and shelters ranging from Feeding South Florida and Feeding the Gulf Coast to Atlanta’s Must Ministries and Feed My Starving Children locations in Minneapolis and Chicago.
- Travel Leaders Group employees in Plymouth, MN gave their time to the Second Hand Harvest Food Shelf and Interfaith Outreach & Community Partners in addition to raising food and funds to support these organizations. The Alexandria, VA team collected donations and volunteered at Senior Services of Alexandria.
- Travel Leaders Network agencies across North America volunteered and donated goods and money to numerous food banks and relief organizations spanning coast to coast. Among the many beneficiaries were Omaha Veteran’s Home, Los Angeles Regional Food Bank, Summit County Colorado Family & Intercultural Resource Center and the Emergency Relief Association of Bucks County, PA.
- Tzell Travel Group raised funds, collected food donations and volunteered at a meal center in West Harlem and raised funds for the Food Bank for New York City.
- The Protravel International team collected food and monetary donations across the country and volunteered with Boca Helping Hands, a meal center in East Harlem, Feed Southern California and the Kids Food Basket in Grand Rapids, MI.
- Cruise Specialists in Seattle held a donation drive to benefit the Greenwood Salvation Army Food Bank.
- Nexion team members donated time and money to support the North Texas Food Bank.
Take a look the impact of our annual Day of Giving.