Trying to decide where to stay for your next business trip to Bangkok? With so many hotels promising tropical paradises and exotic adventures, it can be easy to be wooed to a venue that ultimately doesn’t do the purpose of your trip much good. But with that in mind, it is possible to have both a successful business trip, and a pleasurable trip overall as well.
Take, for example, the Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok: thanks to its convenient location, thoughtful business accommodations and luxury amenities, it is perfectly poised to ensure you can not only take care of business, but also make the most of your time away from home.
Amenities Tailored with Your Business in Mind
It should be no surprise that a hotel as thoroughly equipped for guests as the Grand Hyatt would have amenities with the business traveler in mind, but it never fails to be a pleasant surprise that business can run so smoothly during international travel. Whether you’re trying to navigate checking-in, hosting a major conference, looking your best for a video call or just staying up to date with the day’s news, the Grand Hyatt is always one step ahead in anticipating your needs. Just some of the amenities they offer include:
• Complimentary internet access – both wired and wireless
• Complimentary daily newspaper
• Fully-equipped business center
• 14 versatile meeting rooms
• Grand ballroom for 1,500 guests
• Location at the BTS SkyTrain Stations: Chit Lom Station and Rajdamri Station
• Limousine, Car Hire & Airport Transfers
• Exclusive parking with valet service
• Laundry service and dry cleaning
• Multilingual staff
• Doctor’s clinic
Enjoying the Rest of Your Time
While the point of your travels may be business, it doesn’t hurt to enjoy your time in a place as interesting and exotic as Thailand. Thanks to its central location in the bustling capital and its selection of luxury amenities onsite, you can capitalize on every spare moment of your trip, regardless of whether you go out or stay in.
• Walking distance from many local points of interest, such as Erawan Shrine, Lumpini Park, the Chatuchak Weekend Market and the historic temples of Wat Phra Kaew and Wat Pho.
• 24-hour room service
• Shopping arcade
• Pay-per-view and LCD flat-screen televisions in every one of the 380 rooms and suites
• State-of-the-art 24-hour Greenhouse Fitness Centre
• i.sawan Residential Spa & Club, a tropical-inspired spa featuring Bangkok’s only spa cottages
• i.sawan Outdoor Swimming Pool
Award-Winning Dining Options
Erawan Tea Room, the Thai restaurant at Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok, is the first and only hotel in Thailand to collaborate with Earth Net Foundation which works closely with a group of small-scale fisheries in the nation’s southern provinces. The Tea Room offers premium sustainable seafood such as Rock Snapper, Banana Prawns, Grouper, Freshwater Giant Shrimp and Cuttlefish that is chemical- and hormone-free and is harvested with care toward the environment.
The hotel’s nine restaurants span the range from grand buffets to fine dining to light lunches to-go, there’s an option for every palette and any level of appetite. Their restaurants have racked up a number of impressive awards and distinctions, including:
• 2018 Bangkok’s Best Restaurant’s Award – Best Wine Bar (Bar@494)
• 2018 Bangkok’s Best Restaurant’s Award – Best Entertainment Venue (Spasso)
• 2018 Thailand Tatler Best Restaurant’s Award (Tables Grill)
• 2017 The World Luxury Restaurant Awards – Best Luxury Restaurant in Thailand
• 2017 Thailand Tatler Best Restaurants Award (Tables Grill)
It’s no wonder that the Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok has established itself as both the premier gastronomic destination of Bangkok and the exemplary standard for luxury accommodations.
All set to book your accommodations at the Grand Hyatt, but wondering how you can elevate your journey? Check out this article to discover how other business travelers have optimized their accommodations.
Ready to speak with a corporate travel expert about how you can better manage your business travel? Get in touch with us to schedule a free consultation that can help lower costs and improve employee productivity.